Monday, January 7, 2008

Teagan Matthew Rasmussen

Teagan Matthew Rasmussen
December 30, 2007
6 lbs 3 oz
Proud Mommy!!
Bath time


Teagan's first outfit coming home from the hospital.
It is preemie and still SO big on him!
He's just a little guy


Check out his cute cone head
compliments of the birth canal...

Proud Daddy giving Teagan oxygen right after he was born.
You can't tell but Matt was tearing up!!



Everyone predicted he'd be small but for two weeks early he was a very healthy
6 lbs 3 oz!!


My LAST pregnancy picture!!!
Until next time...











11 comments:

Sheryl said...

So cute! Now that you have the baby, I'm sure you'll be a better blogger...congrats girlfriend!

Jaime said...

OOOOOH! I can't wait to see the little guy. I'm so happy you posted pictures!! I want to come hold him soon, but I will have to wait for a time when I can leave my little monsters at home. hee hee. Hope you are doing good! Congrats!

Celiece said...

He is so cute! Keep those pictures coming!!

Pam and Rand said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful! I can't wait to see him in reals. I think he has Matt's nose - but a good combo of both of you. You look fabulous Kacey. I hope things are going well for you.

Pam and Rand said...

Looks like a basketball player to me! Look at those big hands and long fingers! Congratulations you two! He is really cute!

Katie Torriente: said...

Congrats!!! I saw your blog from Sheryl's. Its so exciting that you guys had a baby. I am so happy for you. Keep posting more pictures of your cute little guy! Love ya, Katie.

georgeandmarie said...

Hey guys its Marie...I got your address through Aubree. I told Matt congrats cause I saw him at the hospital since we were there...but I missed you. He is so cute!! You did good!! Hope all is going well!!

Wildings said...

Ya, a post finally! How cute is he, and Kayc you look amazing! Hope to see you guys soon!

Stefanie said...

I'm so happy for you two! He is very cute!! And Kaycee your hair is so cute!

The Giffords said...

Congrats Kaycee. This is Misty & Oscar we got your blog off of Andrea and Kelly's blog. It was so good to see. Just wanted to say Hi and congrats.

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-stasiun-radio-terbaik-di-jakarta/